It is extremely important to understand that teeth whitening is not only about applying whitening gel or daily using whitening toothpaste. «Whitened and forgotten» and «lifetime effect» concepts do not work for teeth whitening. If you want to have your smile snow-whited and teeth strong and healthy, you have to take care of your teeth properly and systematically, not only the first days after whitening procedure. We recommend GLOBAL WHITE teeth care in the following way:
At this stage, we prepare teeth for the whitening procedure with the help of a toothpaste, after that continue to whiten teeth with a gel.
To do this, follow next steps:
1. Clean the teeth with whitening toothpaste.
2. Put on the retractor, then put the cotton rolls between the gum and cheek
3. On the dry teeth apply the whitening gel with the help of a micro brush.
4. Finish the procedure after 5 - 7 minutes: remove the rollers, remove the retractor, rinse your mouth with warm water. Use 2 times a day for 14 days consecutively. Allowed to use 1 time per day for 10-12 minutes.
The most important part of the whitening course is the enamel remineralization (restoration) procedure. During the whitening course use:
1. Remineralizing gel for 40-50 minutes after each whitening procedure.
2. Remineralizing gel after a meal or drink.
We used to fondly believe that the obtained whitening effect will last for a long time without any additional care.
But, as already was mentioned at the beginning of this article, it is not enough just to whiten your teeth. It is important to make a rule of quality daily teeth care. We offer a convenient treatment plan for the whole day and throughout the week. Use:
1.Whitening toothpaste in the morning.
2.Whitening foam after every meal and drink.
3.Vitaminizing toothpaste in the evening.
4.Separate applications of the whitening gel once a week for 12-15 minutes.